Local Loves Catering!
Since we source our food directly from farmers and make everything in-house, we are able to create unique and flavorful dishes suited to any budget and style. We are especially sensitive to dietary restrictions and offer a large variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options. Email Sammi Still, Event Director with orders, questions, or requests for bids at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catering from weddings and holiday parties to small board meetings and dinners
- Specialty takeaway packages from the Market
- Onsite private dining rooms for meetings, parties and receptions.
- Craft services and on-set catering for photography, commercial and film shoots.
- Corporate and personal gift baskets featuring unique OK items from local artists like team apparel, home and personal accessories, food and much more.
- Grab-and-Go prepared meals from our Market for families & individuals
LOCAL has worked hard to earn it’s reputation as a premiere catering business in OK. We enjoy preferred caterer status with a variety of venues including university venues like the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History, or the City of Oklahoma City venues including The Hall of Mirrors at the Civic Center to more intimate and unique locations like the IAO Gallery on Film Row. Here is a list of some of our happiest clients:
- The Oklahoma City Philharmonic
- deadCENTER Film Festival
- Norman Arts Council
- The Fred Jones Jr Museum of Art
- Multiple departments within the University of Oklahoma
We’ve also created many beautiful, hassle-free and innovative wedding events. Please contact Sammi Still for a tasting appointment for your wedding.